We are a business with exciting sustainable growth plans over the next few years looking for amazing people who want to grow along with us.
We are a business that values our people. We've launched exciting people initiatives to better our people's experience and we engage with our people to listen to their needs and wants. We have adopted a hybrid working policy that gives our people the flexibility they want and we reward and recognise them well through numerous ways including our extensive benefits package and the way we align our support to match their career goals.
Cluttons is a company with a difference, working on a solid foundation of mutual trust, we are commercially focussed, and business orientated.
We employ over 230 staff in the UK with a fast-growing presence, headquartered in London and serving a wide range of clients. We have established a strong track record and reputation as the ‘partner with a purpose’ to help each client get the most out of their property.
Through our network of offices in the UK, we offer a wide range of property services including consultancy, management, investment and commercial agency, residential sales & lettings.
An excellent opportunity has arisen and we are recruiting for an Estates Surveyor within our Management Business Unit - Network Estate Management team based in either the London, Reading or Manchester office. Your main responsibility will be focused across the estate management/ telecoms services we provide to key client accounts. The candidate will ideally have prior property experience, working within the estate management sector and will be looking to further grow and develop their career.
- Delivering key deliverables as directed by the client account (s) remit.
- Managing a case load of Lease Renewals, Rent Reviews, General Management Queries/Issues.
- Responding to enquiries from internal & external clients including liaison with landlords and tenants.
- Actively working with the Surveyors on the nominated client account(s).
- Preparing summaries for legal documentation.
- Analysing and manipulating data via client database(s).
- Submission of client report/recommendations via Cluttons client database(s).
- A point of contact in respect of property issues and projects for the Client.
- Preparation of Client reports on a regular basis in accordance with Client requests both ad hoc and structured.
- Ensuring delivery of service by generating effective working relationships with other members of
- Educated to university degree level or equivalent professional qualification, preferably including or working towards MRICS chartered status
- General Estate Management property experience.
- Demonstration of good time management and multi-tasking.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Able to manipulate large files of data on excel.
- Proficient in drafting emails and correspondence in a formal manner.
- APC support if you are working towards, or want to work towards MRICS chartered status
- Hybrid working - to give you the flexibility you need
- Holidays: 25 days increasing in line with length of service to a maximum of 30 days
- Enhanced auto enrolment pension scheme - to help you save for the future
- Life assurance - to protect your loved ones should the worst happen
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme - discounted bicycles
- Flu and eye care vouchers - to keep you healthy
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 health & wellbeing support
- Help@Hand Remote GP app - to give you and your family access to medical experts quickly
- Platform hosting 1000s of discounts at your favourite retailers, restaurants, supermarkets, leisure & days out venues, gyms and more
- Family & wellbeing policy - including enhanced maternity pay, menopause support, neurodiversity support, carer support, company sick pay and much more
Plus a Flexible benefits policy that allows you to pick and choose additional benefits as below:
- Purchasing up to 5 days additional holiday
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted dental insurance
- Discounted private medical insurance for family cover
- Discounted critical health insurance and more