Graduate surveyor 2024
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for talented and driven individuals to join a growing and ambitious business as a graduate surveyor in our head office in London.
Cluttons is a strategic property consultancy offering exceptional depth of property knowledge from a diverse group of experts, with a focus on delivering commercial results for its clients.
We employ over 250 people through a network of offices in the UK, providing a wide range of commercial and residential property services, including asset management, valuation, corporate services, telecoms, and consultancy.
Clients include international corporates and institutional investors, to private individuals and families.
As a Cluttons’ graduate, we have high expectations of you both in your day-to-day work and your continued professional studies. We provide full support and guidance to you, initially in becoming chartered, and then beyond as you develop your career.
About our graduate scheme
Cluttons has a tailored graduate programme consisting of three rotations in your chosen pathway and the opportunity to gain exposure to a portfolio of clients, customers and properties. The programme starts with an introduction to the Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) pathway including training courses, and support with mock interviews in preparation for your final assessment. You’ll also gain membership to the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) to develop and expand your professional network.
We are proud of our flexible approach to work and offer a hybrid set up where your home location, in or around the outer London area should not be a barrier to undertaking this role.
What our interview process looks like
- Complete our online application. There is no need to send us your CV as we are more interested in finding out more about you and why you are interested in a career in property.
- Video call with a member of our HR team. This will be another opportunity for us to find out about you and it will also include some competency based questions.
- Assessment day at our head office in London. Although this is an assessment day it is a two-way street which allows us to see if you'd be successful here at Cluttons but also provides an opportunity for you to decide if our Graduate Scheme is right for you. On the day, you'll take part in a group activity, a face-to-face interview and learn all about Cluttons and our Graduate Scheme. You'll also meet with our current graduates where they will tell you all about their experience here at Cluttons and answer any questions you may have.
If you have a disability, a learning difficulty such as dyslexia, a medical condition or individual need - which you may believe might affect your performance in selection, we'll be happy to make adjustments to our process to enable you to perform at your best.
** Closing deadline for applications is Friday 1st December 2023. Due to the high level of applications, we will only be able to provide feedback to candidates that are successful.
We're an ambitious business, so we want to know how you can help us achieve our goals. That means knowing what we're all about and what you can bring to the table. At Cluttons, we are a tight-knit team of challengers, doers and change-makers. We're curious so we expect you to be too.
We want to feel that from you. What is it about us that makes you hungry to join us? We'll be looking for an understanding of the challenges and opportunities we face and a real drive to succeed and grow your career with us.
- Competitive salary of £28,500 + £1,000 sign-on bonus
- Holidays: 25 days – increasing in line with length of service to a maximum of 30 days
- Enhanced Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flu and Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
Plus Flexible benefits as below
- Policy that allows you to pick and choose additional benefits including purchasing 5 days additional holiday
- Discounted Gym membership
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance