We are a business with exciting sustainable growth plans over the next few years looking for amazing people who want to grow along with us.
We are a business that values our people. We've launched exciting people initiatives to better our people's experience and we engage with our people to listen to their needs and wants. We have adopted a hybrid working policy that gives our people the flexibility they want, and we reward and recognise them well through numerous ways including our extensive benefits package and the way we align our support to match their career goals.
Cluttons is a company with a difference, working on a solid foundation of mutual trust, we are commercially focussed, and business orientated.
We employ over 230 staff in the UK with a fast-growing presence, headquartered in London and serving a wide range of clients. We have established a strong track record and reputation as the ‘partner with a purpose’ to help each client get the most out of their property.
Through our network of offices in the UK, we offer a wide range of property services including consultancy, management, investment and commercial agency, residential sales & lettings.
Cluttons is currently recruiting for Office co-ordinators to work with both the Sales and Lettings Teams in our London offices to provide full secretarial and administrative support to the negotiators within the office.
- Co-ordinate and progress tenancies to include booking of compliance certificates, tenancy agreements, AML searches, obtaining references, booking of third party services and checking completion of deal.
- Producing a variety of correspondence and documents, in line with company policy and formatting, including, but not restricted to, valuation and instruction letters, property details.
- The placing and maintenance of advertisements through websites, office windows, local and national press.
- Diary management of the Sales team and the Lettings team.
- Arranging viewings of properties.
- Loading properties onto the Cluttons system, ensuring information is current.
- Arranging photographers to to into properties, ensuring appropriate orders of photographs.
- Taking enquiries in person, via telephone and email and dealing with these in line with branch process.
- General office administration including ordering of stationery, photocopying, filing, archiving, tidiness of office, franking machine management, opening and distribution of incoming post.
- Managing the collection, tagging and maintenance of keys.
- Tenancy renewal administration
- Taking responsibility for raising and issuing invoices
- Ad hoc administrative projects.
Skills and Experience
- Educated to GCSE level or qualified by experience
- Experience working within a professional environment
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to prioritise and deal with a heavy and varied workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Displays initiative
- Birthday day off - paid!
- Wellbeing hours - monthly
- Holidays: 25 days increasing in line with length of service to a maximum of 30 days
- Enhanced auto enrolment pension scheme - to help you save for the future
- Life assurance - to protect your loved ones should the worst happen
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme - discounted bicycles
- Flu and eye care vouchers - to keep you healthy
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 health & wellbeing support
- Help@Hand Remote GP app - to give you and your family access to medical experts quickly
- Platform hosting 1000s of discounts at your favourite retailers, restaurants, supermarkets, leisure & days out venues, gyms and more
- Family & wellbeing policy - including enhanced maternity pay, menopause support, neurodiversity support, carer support, company sick pay and much more
- Purchasing up to 5 days additional holiday
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted dental insurance
- Discounted private medical insurance
- Discounted critical health insurance and more