Partner, Planning (Hybrid Working)
We are a business with exciting sustainable growth plans over the next few years looking for amazing people who want to grow along with us.
We are a business that values our people. We've launched exciting people initiatives to better our people's experience and we engage with our people to listen to their needs and wants. We are proud of our flexible approach to work and offer a hybrid set up where your home location in or around the outer London area should not be a barrier to undertaking this role – we are flexible on where you work, noting that you need to spend time in our London office, and to be able to service our clients.
Cluttons is a company with a difference, working on a solid foundation of mutual trust, we are commercially focussed, and business orientated.
We employ over 230 staff in the UK with a fast-growing presence, serving a wide range of Clients. We have established a strong track record and reputation as the ‘Partner with a purpose’ to help each Client get the most out of their property.
Through our network of offices in the UK, we offer a wide range of property services including consultancy, management, investment and commercial agency, residential sales & lettings.
We are looking to bolster our team with an ambitious and experienced Planning Partner. The planning team is aligned with our wider development and transactional team. Cluttons is committed to supporting the growth of planning within the business and this role will provide vast opportunities to help expand a new part of the business. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours!
The Transactional, Development & Advisory business unit is a key business unit within the organisation and comprises the following areas:
- Affordable Housing & viability
- Development Agency
- Investment Brokerage
- Business Space Agency
The TDA team is made up of experienced and professional individuals who recognise the value planning brings to wider development advice and has an appetite to grow in both personnel and market share.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a talented and driven individual to join a growing and ambitious business in our offices in London.
- Demonstrates leadership and an entrepreneurial approach
- Excellent technical knowledge of planning with a passion for planning and development
- Proven track record of business development, securing new instructions and management of existing client relationships
- Exceptional presentation skills, with the ability to present information accurately and succinctly both orally and in reports
- Effective people management skills and experience of building and managing a team of professionals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with clients and fellow professionals
- Ability to work in a busy department with a challenging workload, while managing the expectations of the more senior team members
- Strong time management skills
- Working closely with the business to explore business development opportunities and initiatives, supporting the planning and development agency function and being a team player
- Currently partner level or senior associate
- Experience the London and South East market
- Member of RTPI and/or RICS (P&D) with accredited qualification
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holiday (plus public bank holidays)
- Car allowance
- Enhanced Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Flu and Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
Plus, flexible benefits as below:
- Policy that allows you to pick and choose additional benefits including purchasing 5 days additional holiday
- Discounted gym membership
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance