Project coordinator (hybrid working)
We are a business with exciting sustainable growth plans over the next few years looking for amazing people who want to grow along with us.
We are a business that values our people. We've launched exciting people initiatives to better our people's experience and we engage with our people to listen to their needs and wants. We have adopted a hybrid working policy that gives our people the flexibility they want and we reward and recognise them well through numerous ways including our extensive benefits package and the way we align our support to match their career goals.
Cluttons is a company with a difference, working on a solid foundation of mutual trust, we are commercially focussed, and business orientated.
We employ over 230 staff in the UK with a fast-growing presence, headquartered in London and serving a wide range of clients. We have established a strong track record and reputation as the ‘partner with a purpose’ to help each client get the most out of their property.
Through our network of offices in the UK, we offer a wide range of property services including consultancy, management, investment and commercial agency, residential sales & lettings.
This role can be based in London or Reading
As project coordinator, you will play a key role in supporting the delivery of various projects on behalf of our infrastructure clients. You will assist a large team of surveyors with various objectives across multiple service lines, ensuring this is in line with specified requirements and timeframes.
You will be supporting a national estates programme end to end while working closely with Cluttons teams and third party stakeholders to ensure efficient delivery of team objectives, while meeting KPIs. Your responsibilities will include managing and manipulating data, reporting to and supporting the surveying team on a weekly basis, booking site meetings, collating document packs and drafting letters.
- Managing key data and reporting this to the surveying team to support project delivery
- Running title reports and collating associated maps
- Managing monthly project invoicing
- Analysing and manipulating data from the client database(s)
- Data validation and visualisation
- Managing escalations to appropriate team members
- Engaging with and supporting other departments within Cluttons and third party stakeholders
- Collating letters and document packs while ensuring governance measures are in place
- A-Level education or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in a project coordinator role or role comprising similar responsibilities, preferably within the property sector
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint and experience in manipulating, extracting and reporting on large sets of data
- Enjoy working within a busy team environment and able to work with individuals in different locations (remotely as well as face to face)
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Hybrid working - we work in the office for 3+ days per week.
- Holidays: 25 days increasing in line with length of service to a maximum of 30 days
- Enhanced auto enrolment pension scheme - to help you save for the future
- Life Assurance - to protect your loved ones should the worst happen
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme - discounted bicycles
- Family & wellbeing policy - to attract, retain and get the best out of a diverse team
- Flu and Eye Care Vouchers - to keep you healthy
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 Health & Wellbeing support
- [email protected] Remote GP app - to give you and your family access to medical experts quickly
- Plus a Flexible benefits policy that allows you to pick and choose additional benefits as below:
- Purchasing up to 5 days additional holiday
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted dental insurance
- Discounted private medical insurance
- Discounted travel insurance and more