Residential valuations surveyor (hybrid working)
We are a business with exciting sustainable growth plans over the next few years looking for amazing people who want to grow along with us. We are a business that values our people. We've launched exciting people initiatives to better our people's experience and we engage with our people to listen to their needs and wants. We are proud of our flexible approach to work and offer a hybrid set up where your home location in or around the outer London area should not be a barrier to undertaking this role – we are flexible on where you work, noting that you need to spend time in our London office, and to be able to service our clients.
Cluttons is a company with a difference, working on a solid foundation of mutual trust, we are commercially focussed, and business orientated. We employ over 230 staff in the UK with a fast-growing presence, serving a wide range of Clients. We have established a strong track record and reputation to help each Client get the most out of their property. Through our network of offices in the UK, we offer a wide range of property services including consultancy, management, investment and commercial agency, residential sales & lettings.
An excellent opportunity as arisen for an experienced and driven individual to join a growing and ambitious business in our Residential Valuations team
This team is a highly successful and motivated team of valuers focused on predominantly high value loan security valuations across central London and the prime Home Counties (typical property value range £1m - £10m). Instructions typically include single unit house and flat valuations, investment properties, portfolios and residential developments. Clients comprise a wide range of lending institutions (private and retail banks) and we are seeking a candidate to take responsibility as Key Account Manager for a range of lenders, with a view to building on existing relationships through hard work, outperformance and targeted business development.
Ideally you will be Senior surveyor or Associate level, with at least 2-3 years PQE in residential valuations, but we will consider newly qualified surveyors or those with more experience.
- Hybrid working - to give you the flexibility you need
- Holidays: 25 days increasing in line with length of service to a maximum of 30 days
- Enhanced auto enrolment pension scheme - to help you save for the future
- Life Assurance - to protect your loved ones should the worst happen
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme - discounted bicycles
- Flu and Eye Care Vouchers - to keep you healthy
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 Health & Wellbeing support
- [email protected] Remote GP app - to give you and your family access to medical experts quickly
- Platform hosting 1000s of discounts at your favourite retailers, restaurants, supermarkets, leisure & days out venues, gyms and more
- Plus a Flexible benefits policy that allows you to pick and choose additional benefits as below:
- Purchasing up to 5 days additional holiday
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted dental insurance
- Discounted private medical insurance
- Discounted travel insurance and more