Trainee lettings negotiator
We are currently looking to recruit a Trainee Lettings Negotiator in our Central London office. As part of the office lettings team, you will ensure personal monthly and annual targets are achieved consistently through working with other members of the team.
- Meet, and strive to exceed, personal targets.
- Register all applicants and take key requirements from telephone conversations and face to face meetings.
- Arrange and conduct viewings.
- Identify and work with the Lettings Manager to generate new business opportunities.
- Issue tenancy agreements while liaising with both the landlord and tenants.
- Grow and develop existing clients.
- Value property with a full demonstrable understanding of property values gained through local knowledge and experience.
- Full UK driver's licence and access to a car
- Negotiation skills
- Customer service or sales skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Hybrid working - to give you the flexibility you need
- Holidays: 25 days increasing in line with length of service to a maximum of 30 days
- Enhanced auto enrolment pension scheme - to help you save for the future
- Life assurance - to protect your loved ones should the worst happen
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme - discounted bicycles
- Flu and eye care vouchers - to keep you healthy
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 health & wellbeing support
- Help@Hand Remote GP app - to give you and your family access to medical experts quickly
- Platform hosting 1000s of discounts at your favourite retailers, restaurants, supermarkets, leisure & days out venues, gyms and more
- Family & wellbeing policy - including enhanced maternity pay, menopause support, neurodiversity support, carer support, company sick pay and much more
- Purchasing up to 5 days additional holiday
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted dental insurance
- Discounted private medical insurance
- Discounted critical health insurance and more