Property management for the representative body of the church in Wales
How we helped
- Cluttons provide a full bespoke property management service to The Representative Body of the Church in Wales, managing a diverse, national property portfolio including offices, Industrial, residential and retail premises including a local shopping centre.
- We work closely with our client and other divisions within the company to provide an experienced and proactive management service.
- Cluttons advise on asset and property management matters, liaising closely with tenants to ensure they are satisfied and tenant retention is high on renewals.
- In addition sites are inspected first hand on a frequent basis with any repairs put in hand immediately where these are under the Landlords control, or tenants are informed of requirements to their units and these works monitored.
- When necessary specialist departments are consulted on items such as structural repairs, lease renewals, rent reviews and pursue asset management initiatives as and when appropriate.