Cluttons is a business with a difference. Working on a solid foundation of mutual trust, we are commercially focussed and business orientated.
Headquartered in London, we employ over 230 staff in the UK with a fast-growing presence, serving a wide range of clients. We have established a strong track record and reputation as the Partner with a purpose to help each client get the most out of their property.
Through our network of offices, we offer a wide range of property services including consultancy, management, investment and commercial agency, residential sales & lettings.
As an Estates Coordinator within our Estates Management team, your main responsibility will be to provide the Estates Management team, the Surveyors and Treasury Function with the required level of support to advise existing corporate clients on estates management. You will have the ability to develop your role and extend your estates management experience and administration skills.
- Responding to inquiries from internal & external clients including liaising with landlords and tenants
- Providing support to the Surveyors on the nominated client account(s)
- Preparing summaries for legal documentation
- Processing document handover packs in database
- Compiling notices to quit (NTQs)
- Carrying out thorough rent reviews aligned with service level agreements and business processes
- Assisting with renewals of licenses and permits and helping to manage the relevant portfolio
- Analysing and manipulating data from the client database(s)
- Dealing with applications for landlords consents, with reference to lease conditions, liaising with external consultants and solicitors where necessary
- A point of contact in respect of property issues and projects for the client
- Preparing client reports on a regular basis in accordance with client requests both ad hoc and structured
- Ensure delivery of service by generating effective working relationships with other members of the team
- Day to day administration tasks including but not limited to filing, post and scanning
Skills and Experience
- A-Level education or equivalent professional experience
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Be able to manipulate large files of data on excel
- 25 days holiday, increasing in line with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days
- Enhanced pension
- Life assurance
- Eye care and flu vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Retail, Leisure, Restaurants Discounts Platform and App
- Flexible benefits of your choice (including buying extra holiday days, dental and travel insurance, gym discounts)