Estates delivery lead (hybrid working)
We are a business with exciting sustainable growth plans over the next few years looking for amazing people who want to grow along with us.
We value our people. We've launched exciting people initiatives to better our people's experience and we engage with our people to listen to their needs and wants. We are proud of our flexible approach to work and offer a hybrid set up where your home location in or around the outer London area should not be a barrier to undertaking this role – we are flexible on where you work, noting that you need to spend time in our London office, and to be able to service our clients.
Cluttons is a company with a difference, working on a solid foundation of mutual trust, we are commercially focussed, and business orientated. We employ over 230 staff in the UK with a fast-growing presence, serving a wide range of Clients. We have established a strong track record and reputation to help each Client get the most out of their property. Through our network of offices in the UK, we offer a wide range of property services including consultancy, management, investment and commercial agency, residential sales & lettings.
An excellent opportunity as arisen for an experienced and driven individual to join a growing and ambitious business in our Telecommunications team.
Cluttons is currently recruiting for an Estates Delivery Lead within our Telecommunications team, based in either the London, Reading or Manchester office. Your main responsibility will be focused across the estate management services we provide to key infrastructure clients and mobile operators. You will have good prior experience working within the telecommunications sector; negotiating Code agreements is an essential, along with rent reviews and managing general estates matters. This role would suit a candidate looking to further grow and develop their career within a busy office.
- Delivering key deliverables as directed by the client account (s) remit.
- Managing a case load of Lease Renewals, Rent Reviews, General Management Queries/Issues.
- Responding to enquiries from internal & external clients including liaison with landlords and tenants.
- Client account management
- Preparing summaries for legal documentation.
- Analysing and manipulating data via tools and systems
- Submission of client report/recommendations via various tools and systems
- A point of contact in respect of property issues and projects for the client.
- Preparation of client reports on a regular basis in accordance with client requests both ad hoc and structured.
- Ensuring delivery of service by generating effective working relationships with other members of the team.
- Pipeline management and accountability for fee income line
- Dynamic work-focused individual with great time management who shares knowledge and available resource with other team members.
- Supports wider team with a proactive approach and attention to detail.
- Attends networking events, keeps abreast of updated working practices as directed by the client and works with the team to enhance the current performance as a whole.
- A great team motivator who has the ability to focus on the task in hand without supervision and ensures the team as a whole continues to perform.
Clients and business development
- Manages existing client relationships by participating in conference and face to face meetings in the client’s offices around the UK.
- Responsible for managing small instructions or subsections of a project and provide competent full updates for the client and team members.
- Enhances Cluttons reputation with quick effective responses to both the client and team members.
- Is confident working with the management tools and maintains updates on a daily basis and case reviews on a weekly basis as required by the client.
- Is aware of the team targets for achieving all client requirements and role to achieving this.
- Accountable for managing fee income.
Systems and process
- Is competent using and adapting to the existing methods. Works on improving standards within the systems and processes.
- Competent in Microsoft Office programmes such as (but not limited to) Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Educated to university degree level or equivalent professional qualification, preferably including MRICS chartered status, or extensive experience within the Telecommunications Sector
- Telecommunications property experience.
- Negotiating Code Agreements and Rent Reviews
- Demonstration of good time management and multi-tasking.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Able to manipulate large files of data on excel.
- Proficient in drafting emails and correspondence in a formal manner.
- Hybrid working - to give you the flexibility you need
- Holidays: 25 days increasing in line with length of service to a maximum of 30 days
- Car allowance
- Enhanced auto enrolment pension scheme - to help you save for the future
- Life Assurance - to protect your loved ones should the worst happen
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme - discounted bicycles
- Flu and Eye Care Vouchers - to keep you healthy
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 Health & Wellbeing support
- [email protected] Remote GP app - to give you and your family access to medical experts quickly
- Platform hosting 1000s of discounts at your favourite retailers, restaurants, supermarkets, leisure & days out venues, gyms and more
Plus a Flexible benefits policy that allows you to pick and choose additional benefits as below:
- Purchasing up to 5 days additional holiday
- Discounted Gym membership
- Discounted dental Insurance
- Discounted private medical insurance
- Discounted travel insurance and more