Property Manager (Mat Cover & Hybrid Working)
Cluttons is a company with a difference, working on a solid foundation of mutual trust, we are commercially focussed, and business orientated.
We employ over 230 staff in the UK with a fast-growing presence, serving a wide range of Clients. Headquartered in London. we have established a strong track record and reputation as the ‘Partner with a purpose’ to help each Client get the most out of their property.
Through our network of offices in the UK, we offer a wide range of property services including consultancy, management, investment and commercial agency, residential sales & lettings.
The Property Manager position will undertake the day-to-day management of designated client’s rental properties. This is a maternity cover role.
- To undertake the day-to-day management of a designated portfolio of properties.
- To ensure the effective planning and management of all maintenance and repair work and to monitor and control all regular maintenance contracts. This will include specifying, tendering and supervising works where necessary.
- To ensure the regular inspection of all managed buildings and the maintenance of reports concerning those inspections and records and information on health and safety matters.
- To liaise with tenants, lessees, and residents’ associations as and when required and to attend meetings.
- To provide management information as required through the line manager to surveyors, clients, tenants and others.
- To supervise and monitor the maintenance and updating of the computerised property records system.
- To be responsible for the day-to-day monitoring and control of all aspects of health and safety and ensure compliance at all times with current legislation including the updating of all health and safety audit documentation in accordance with health and safety legislation.
- To authorise and approve all invoices received for payment being satisfied that the works or supply represented by the invoice has been properly incurred and satisfactorily completed or delivered.
- Pre and post tenancy work including minor refurbishments.
- Team based fee targets.
- Is aware of the team target and the role they play in achieving this.
- Understands what generates revenue and makes profit.
Clients and Business Development
- Has broad knowledge of principles and practices of related disciplines.
- Enhance Cluttons' reputation through successful delivery.
- Build network within service lines.
- Ensure the team, including managers, are fully appraised of progress.
- Share knowledge with/ provides information to colleagues and team.
- Attend external networking events, keep abreast of market developments, and share these regularly with the team and group as required.
Systems and Process
- Evaluate, adapts, and improves standards, techniques, and procedures.
- Educated to A-level standard (or equivalent) or qualified by experience
- Driving license
- ARLA or IRPM qualified
- Hybrid working - to give you the flexibility you need
- Holidays: 25 days increasing in line with length of service to a maximum of 30 days
- Enhanced auto enrolment pension scheme - to help you save for the future
- Life Assurance - to protect your loved ones should the worst happen
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme - discounted bicycles
- Flu and Eye Care Vouchers - to keep you healthy
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 Health & Wellbeing support
- Platform hosting 1000s of discounts at your favourite retailers, restaurants, supermarkets, leisure & days out venues, gyms and more
Plus a Flexible benefits policy that allows you to pick and choose additional benefits as below:
- Purchasing up to 5 days additional holiday
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted dental insurance
- Discounted private medical insurance
- Discounted travel insurance and more