Residential management team assistant (hybrid working)
DescriptionTHE COMPANYWe are a business with exciting sustainable growth plans over the next few years looking for amazing people who want to grow along with us.
We are a business that values our people. We've launched exciting people initiatives to better our people's experience and we engage with our people to listen to their needs and wants. We have adopted a hybrid working policy that gives our people the flexibility they want and we reward and recognise them well through numerous ways including our extensive benefits package and the way we align our support to match their career goals.
Cluttons is a company with a difference, working on a solid foundation of mutual trust, we are commercially focussed, and business orientated.
We employ over 230 staff in the UK with a fast-growing presence, headquartered in London and serving a wide range of clients. We have established a strong track record and reputation as the ‘partner with a purpose’ to help each client get the most out of their property.
Through our network of offices in the UK, we offer a wide range of property services including consultancy, management, investment and commercial agency, residential sales & lettings.
The residential management team are responsible for delivering block and lettings property management services to circa 2,000 residents. The Team Assistant sits at the heart of the team support and is involved in all areas, supporting the team with general project management and day to day tasks.
This is a great opportunity to join our growing team in a role that gives you exposure and training in all aspects of our service delivery. The role would suit a highly organised and proactive individual with outstanding communication and administrative skills, who enjoys working collaboratively, and who is keen to gain experience in a hands-on, busy, and ambitious organisation. The ideal candidate will have an interest in community engagement.
- Support administration requirements for the team
- Upkeep and maintenance of databases/systems
- Support through effective delivery of a variety of projects. An example of some of these projects are:
- Scheduling and monitoring site inspections
- Delivery of Leasehold Property Enquiries (LPE1s) and other solicitors’ enquiries
- Driving revenue through sub-let consent fees and maintaining resident records
- Monitoring arrears and providing regular reports to PM
- Clearing historic issues with creditors to bring lettings team/Radar back up to date
- Support with organisation of community events
- Handle customer support queries and disputes across phone and email
- Deliver excellent customer service and communication
- Assist in the management of a portfolio of developments, undertaking site inspections on occasion
- Seek opportunities to increase revenue for the department and spotting any cross-selling opportunities that will benefit the company as a whole
- Educated to A-level standard (or equivalent) or qualified by experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to prioritise workload and work effectively in a high-pressured environment
- Ability to deal with difficult situations
- Close attention to detail
- A proficiency in the use of MS Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong team ethic, with the proven ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a team or independently with individuals at all levels
- Working on own initiative without close supervision and as part of a team
- Working flexibly in responding to the varying demands of the role in order to achieve agreed outcomes
- Hybrid working - to give you the flexibility you need
- Holidays: 25 days increasing in line with length of service to a maximum of 30 days
- Enhanced auto enrolment pension scheme - to help you save for the future
- Life Assurance - to protect your loved ones should the worst happen
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme - discounted bicycles
- Flu and Eye Care Vouchers - to keep you healthy
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 Health & Wellbeing support
- [email protected] Remote GP app - to give you and your family access to medical experts quickly
- Platform hosting 1000s of discounts at your favourite retailers, restaurants, supermarkets, leisure & days out venues, gyms and more
Plus a Flexible benefits policy that allows you to pick and choose additional benefits as below:
- Purchasing up to 5 days additional holiday
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted dental insurance
- Discounted private medical insurance
- Discounted travel insurance and more