Senior Business Support Executive
We are a business with exciting sustainable growth plans over the next few years looking for amazing people who want to grow along with us. We are a business that values our people. We've launched exciting people initiatives to better our people's experience and we engage with our people to listen to their needs and wants. We are proud of our flexible approach and offer a hybrid working model, typically 3 days in our London office and 2 days from home.
Cluttons is a company with a difference, working on a solid foundation of mutual trust, we are commercially focussed, and business orientated. We employ over 230 staff in the UK with a fast-growing presence, serving a wide range of Clients. We have established a strong track record and reputation as the ‘Partner with a purpose’ to help each Client get the most out of their property. Through our network of offices in the UK, we offer a wide range of property services including consultancy, management, investment and commercial agency, residential sales & lettings.
We are looking for a highly organised and experienced Senior Business Support Executive to join our team at Cluttons.
The successful candidate will support a team of fee earners to meet their goals. You will get to know them, build relationships with them and develop an understanding of their priorities. You will use your initiative to bring fresh ideas to the table to help organise them, and you will become an integral part of the team, partnering with them to achieve results.
You will have a background in professional services, used to working quickly and prioritising tasks without compromising quality. You will have great interpersonal skills and easily build strong relationships.
In addition, you will be a strong generalist administrator, able to turn your hand to a broad range of tasks including raising invoices and purchase orders, diary and meeting organisation & management, taking action notes and formatting documents to brand standards and supporting bid processes. A background in property would be an advantage but is not essential.
You will be part of our business support team, working alongside other business support members to operate as a team, supporting each other and sharing ideas.
- Hybrid working - to give you the flexibility you need
- Holidays: 25 days increasing in line with length of service to a maximum of 30 days
- Enhanced auto enrolment pension scheme - to help you save for the future
- Life Assurance - to protect your loved ones should the worst happen
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme - discounted bicycles
- Flu and Eye Care Vouchers - to keep you healthy
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 Health & Wellbeing support
- Platform hosting 1000s of discounts at your favourite retailers, restaurants, supermarkets, leisure & days out venues, gyms and more
Plus a Flexible benefits policy that allows you to pick and choose additional benefits as below:
- Purchasing up to 5 days additional holiday
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted dental insurance
- Discounted private medical insurance
- Discounted travel insurance and more